Pitch It to Me is a place for bloggers & companies to connect! It is also a great place to get started reviewing products and ask questions!
Bloggers, sign up to be A Priority To PR. This will put your name on a list, so if a company is looking for bloggers, your info will be sent to them. Therefore, making it more likely that you'll get an email!
To sign up, click "Be A Priority To PR" on the navigation bar/PITM tool bar under the header!
**Also if anyone needs me, feel free to message me on PITM or email me at connectingwomenradio(at)gmail(dot)com.**
Membership requirements include:
You must agree to be an active and postive part of the group.
Also the following requirements are necessary to be accepted in to the community:
- Your blog must be at least 6 months old.
- You must post at least 2 or more times a week.
- You must be able to send us three product review links that you have already posted on your site for us to check out
- Your site must be family friendly
- Please include the Pitch It To Me badge
* Any members who are not active for 30+ days will have their account suspended and will need to email us to be reinstated. This is only to keep our group small and active. Remember this is a free group full of great info!
Please click on the link below.
Welcome to PITM (Pitch It To Me)! We are happy to have you with us. Please feel free to share your contacts so we can all get more products featured on our sites!
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact me on PITM, or email connectingwomenradio(at)gmail(dot)com.
Thank You! - Faten
Hi everyone!Sorry I didn't send an email this week, but I have been busy with work (teacher by day), sport activities for my son, and other duties. Hoping to get back to emailing this Monday.Good…Continue
Hey everyone,Thanks for doing Roll Call. have started contacting inactive bloggers. Some did respond.My next request now is please change your default profile pic to a personal pic of your choice. It…Continue
PR companies want to know if bloggers charge for product reviews. If you do or you don't, please explain what you expect from PR companies.If you haven't taken the survey, please do so. It is only…Continue
We would love to see some love for Pitch It on all of your lovely blogs! If you would like to show your support, you can put this lovely button on your site!
Head over to the Link to Us page to get the code for this new button!